How does Bali WISE recruit its students?
- Bali WISE has a full time Recruitment Officer.
- All poor families are registered at the Social Department and have a corresponding certificate that proves their status.
- The Bali WISE Recruitment Officer gives presentations all over Bali, Lombok, Flores and East Java to introduce our program.
- Marginalized women from all parts of Indonesia and of all religions are welcome to apply .
- All students must pass an entrance exam, on a first-come-first-accepted basis.
- All students must have at least a limited English proficiency.
Where do the students come from?
- Referrals from past and present Bali WISE students.
- Regional Education Departments (registered poor families)
- Children’s and other foundations (Bali Children Foundation, East Bali Poverty Project, Mothers without Fathers, etc.)
- Church groups (Bali WISE is not a religious foundation or affiliate, teaches no doctrine and welcomes students of every religion.)