Thank you for your interest in becoming a Bali WISE volunteer or intern.
If you have a passion to help poor and marginalized women of Indonesia to break the poverty cycle, then you are our partner!
We are always looking for talented and ambitious volunteers and interns to join our team.
If you’re passionate about women empowerment, articulate, and ready to better the world, join us!
We are currently looking for volunteers and interns to help in the following fields:
At Bali WISE:
- Teaching basic English skills
- Program development
- Bali WISE College
- Media, social media
- Event planning & organization
- Promotion, marketing, advertising
- Fundraising, grant research
- Administration, database management
- Video Maker & Editor
- Data Analysis
At ROLE Foundation:
- Support promoting our Zero Waste to Oceans program
- Support our environmental teachers with the preparation of workshops, tours and school lessons
- Help maintaining the center’s facilities (permaculture, organic garden, recycling facilities etc.)
- Help planning and building up new facilities
In general, volunteers with knowledge and/or experience in engineering, recycling, waste management etc. are welcome to share their insights with us and contribute to the advancement of our activities.
Please fill in the form below to apply for the internship or to volunteer. We will get back to you as soon as possible. 🙂
Rules and Regulations
Please note that we do not accept volunteers/interns who are traveling with a partner or friend. We want single volunteers who focus on women empowerment or the environment
We do not accept 2 volunteers/interns from the same university or friends. Only one suitable candidate will be chosen.
For overseas volunteers/interns we require you from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm. 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, unless special occasion.
Please bring your own laptop and note book and use polite attire to work:
- Smart casual uniform
- No jeans (black jeans allowed)
- No slippers
- No sandals
- No hot pants or boxer
We will never charge our volunteers any costs for their valuable assistance!
Unfortunately, we cannot provide an intern remuneration.
Nevertheless, we provide lunch in our common dining area to every staff and all volunteers and interns.
Still haven’t figured out where to stay? You can check out our preferred accommodation: